Scholar Athlete Milk Mustache of the Year Scholarship
Scholarshipsof $7,500 await 25 outstanding scholar athletes in grade 12 nationwide. If you are a star both in the classroom and on the field, the Scholar Athlete Milk Mustache of the Year Award Program may be for you. To find out more, go to bodybymilk.com. Deadline is March 4, 2011.
TCC Bridging the Gap Child Development Scholarship
The Bridging the Gap Child Development Scholarship is currently offered by Tulsa Community College for students interested in pursuing a degree in Early Childhood Education or infant/Toddler Development, or completing one of three of TCC's certificate programs in Child Development. This scholarship provides full tuition, fees, and books to complete one or more of the following degree and certificate programs:
- Associate of Science - Early Childhood Education (OU-Tulsa transfer option)
- Assoicate of Applied Science - Infant/Toddler Development
- Infant/Toddler Certificate of mastery
- Child Development Certificate of Mastery
- Child Development Associate (CDA) Certificate
Additional benefits include:
- Stipends to assit with academic related travel, child care, and suply costs as well as workshop and professional conference registration fees
- Completion bonuses of $200 upon graduation and or receipt of the Child Development Assoicate Credential
- CDA Credential application fee
- Assistance throughout the program from the Child Development Advisor and Child Development Mentor
- Opportunity for financial assistance through a loan forgiveness program to continue education at OU-Tulsa to complete a bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Education
For more information please go to www.tulsacc.edu/brigingthegap.
Applications for the fall semester are due by July 1.
ORU Whole Person Scholarship
See Mr. Z for further details.
Scholarships for Native American Students
Here are a list of links to scholarship for Native American Students
Oklahoma Tuition Aid Grant (OTAG)
OTAG is a program for Oklahoma residents who need financial assistance to meet part of the cost of attending college. The grant may be used at Oklahoma public colleges and universities, technology centers or eligible private instiutions within the state. For more information visite www.OKcollegestart.org and click the Paying for College tab, then Types of Aid and Grants.
Oklahoma Tuition Equalization Grant (OTEG)
OTEG is a need-based program for Oklahoma residents who are full-time undergraduates attending eligible Oklahoma not-for-profit, private or independent institutions of higher education. Family income must be under $50,000.